Friday, June 4, 2010

xmrwizardx Is Officially a Cyber Criminal

Sorry it's been a while since I made a post. Nothing has come up recently that I felt like talking about in May. That changed two days ago when xmrwizardx returned to Youtube. After being hacked, he wanted revenge, so he found a hacking device, a password cracker to be exact, to get his revenge. He first referred to it as a "secret weapon." When he came back, he threatened to hack me, jakers5853, and 00Helix00. He managed to hack 00Helix00 to persuade me and Jake that he had a hacking device. But he was stupid enough to leave 00Helix00's account the way it was, allowing 00Helix00 to log back on that account about a half hour later.

Meanwhile, Jake and I were powerless. At least that was what xmrwizardx thought. When he logged out of 00Helix00's account, I managed to get contact with the person who hacked him the last time and told him the situation. Right now, I can only refer to him as Anonymous. Anonymous decided to help us out and got right to work cracking his password. Since I knew I was safe now, I decided to have a little fun.

After I managed to contact Anonymous, xmrwizardx told me to make a mean comment on the channel of Youtube user TheNoBetaMovement However, he didn't say who to target the comment to. So, using his poor choice of words and my sense of humor, I said "XxmrwizardxX wants me to say that he is a big fag." Note that I said XxmrwizardxX because that was the name of xmrwizardx's account at the time. When he saw the comment though, my fun ended. He threatened to hack my account again, but a few minutes after that, Anonymous kept his promise and stopped him.

Now you may be thinking, shouldn't Anonymous be in trouble because he hacked? Well, not necessarily. A few months ago, I read a book about cyber crime regarding hackers. It turns out that there are two types. Type #1 is the Black Cap. Black Caps are the hackers that are considered cyber criminals. These hackers are the brains behind phishing, spamming and cyber terrorist plots. Or they just hack to steal accounts. Since xmrwizardx threatened to hack my account, that makes him a Black Cap. The second kind of hacker is the White Cap. White Caps are hackers that stop the schemes run by Black Caps. Since Anonymous only hacked xmrwizardx to save three accounts, that makes him a White Cap. Now I hope that this lesson in cyber crime will let you be aware of how to tell the good hackers from the bad.

Before I give out my usual ending message, I want to let you guys in on a little update. Right now I'm thinking of turning What Pisses Me Off into a vlog series. If this comes to happen, then all future blogs will be posted as videos on Youtube. If you look forward to such a thing, subscribe and stay tuned.

If you want me to talk about something that pisses you off, leave a comment on either this blog or on my Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/Pianodeity08?feature=mhw5 You can also email me at pianodeity08@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in another blog.

1 comment:

  1. You should make a post about how people "liked" the new video layout. I'm really get tired of these people.

    ReplyDelete