Tuesday, April 27, 2010

xmrwizardx is Getting Really Annoying

While I was dealing with the BetaTubeFaggy (more details about that in The BetaTubeFaggy Returns Again) I encountered yet another dumbass. This one goes by the username xmrwizardx. Here's the real deal though. I didn't come to him. He came to me. When he first got to my channel, he placed a comment on my channel calling me a fag. And what pisses me off even more is that I didn't say anything to this guy prior to this. Because of that, I assumed that he wanted attention. His way of doing it however is totally retarded (does it remind you of somebody). I tried to give him some friendly advice but he called me a fag again. I deleted his comments and ignored him.

The next day, I found out he was HACKED! Let me just sincerely say that I did not hack the guy. When I heard the news, I was all like "Well, that's karma for ya." I thought he was gone for good, until just yesterday. xmrwizardx came back with a new account. I can tell that he wasn't very creative with the name. The username was xmisterwizardx. Anyway, I went to his channel, and gave him the same advice, but I did something a little different this time. This time, I blocked him so he wouldn't make stupid comments on my channel. And surprisingly, others followed my example and blocked him as well. As of right now, this one-sided war is still going on.

My overall summary of this guy: He's a dumbass who just doesn't know when to stay away from things he shouldn't get involved with. In other words, he's a failtroll.

If you're interested in giving some helpful advice to this guy so he won't be such a nuisance, click this link and post your comment. http://www.youtube.com/xmisterwizardx It'll help us all if you do so. By the way, to post your comment, you'll need a Youtube account. So if you don't have one, then make one.

If you want me to talk about something that pisses you off, leave a comment on either this blog or on my Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/Pianodeity08?feature=mhw5 You can also email me at pianodeity08@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in another blog.

1 comment: